Background

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's that time again...

I owe y'all some progress pictures!!!


79.7kg this morning! I picked up the scales and stared at the number until they turned off. I have been dying to be in the 70s for so freaking long and now I'm here it just feels, well... normal.
My life hasn't miraculously changed and to be honest, the weight all disappearing from my top half has made my legs look kinda chunky. I know that's a terrible thing to think and I am so so glad that I have made it this far and I'm still going strong, but I guess I kinda had a lightbulb moment today when I realised that when I get to goal there will be parts of my body I don't like so much. And it won't be because I'm fat anymore, there will be things that losing weight won't fix and I will need to learn to accept my body for what it is. At the moment I don't think I'm ready for that yet. At the moment I want to lose weight and that is the reason I sometimes don't like what I see in the mirror. 


How will I adjust when I no longer have my weight to blame for imperfections? I think that will be a real test.


So anyways, progress pics... BF is not home tonight so you will need to wait until tomorrow I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment