Background

Monday, December 10, 2012

AWOL

I have been totally AWOL and I'm sorry!


  • Update on paleo - good idea for some, but not for me. My IBS didn't like it too much and tended to get worse, my running performance deteriorated and overall it just wasn't for me. I believe life is too short to cut out entire food groups.
  • Update on weight loss - I have not been doing well. I have gained a bit (my lowest is 72.3kg so far) and I am currently hovering around 74kg. Not too happy with this as Christmas is coming and my wedding dress is due to arrive in the next week or two and I need to get down to a weight I will be happy to maintain until March so I can get my dress altered.
  • Update on life - stress! Work seems to be ignoring the whole holiday season and is busier than ever, my brother is in hospital and arrrggghh weddings are expensive!
  • Update on running - the one part of my life under control. I ran 10km on Saturday! Amazing. I absolutely love it and can't wait to complete the half marathon, just two months to go!
  • Update on tennis - I also love it, I want to practice a whole lot and get good enough to play some proper games... But really the only reason I play is to wear a cute skort!

No comments:

Post a Comment