Background

Friday, June 1, 2012

Killing it

Dear bloggy, not much time to chat but I wanted to stop by and say I am absolutely killing it. 84.5kg popped up on the scales this morning! Woot! I know you might be feeling ripped off about lack of updated progress pics, they are coming! I have taken them but to be honest I don't see much progress other than in my thighs. Phooey. I see it in the mirror though and I feel it so that's something.


Wanna know something?
It's really awkward running on the treadmill with both hands holding your pants up. My clothing situation is becoming more than ridiculous! 


Tomorrow BF and I are heading off to Queenstown and I am SO excited about having my photo taken and NOT deleting them all! Booyeah!!!


Oh ok here's the stupid pics, I'm struggling to see a change:




1 comment:

  1. are you kidding me? I see a HUGE change. Just look at your muscle tone now. I know it's hard sometimes to look at yourself objectively, but I promise you, you look wonderful!!!

    http://2bestfriendschubbyroadtoskinny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete