Background

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Liebster Award

So this guy nominated me for this Liebster thingee, not too sure what it's all about to be honest but here goes...

1. What are you passionate about?

At the moment I am passionate about my wedding! I have spent a lot of time recently pondering the meaning of true love and marriage and my head is full of mush. In general though I am passionate about good health, although I have lost my way a bit recently. 

2. What motivates you to get things done?
I've always been quite a driven person, but I definitely feel that success motivates success. Once you push through the initial change resistance and taste a little success you will find it is a lot easier to keep on going. 

3. What stops you from achieving your goals?
Life getting in the way! Some things are outside of my control, but for the rest I find that good planning (days in advance) gets around most tricky situations.

4. Batman or Superman (Human physical and mental greatness or Alien god-like powers)?
Batman. I believe in working with what you have, rather than relying on something to change you.

5. Do you have pets?
I have two beautiful cats, one Bengal and one Moggy. Love them to pieces!

6. If you could travel anywhere for relaxation or excitement where and what would it be?
I would LOVE to walk the Inca trail. Boyfriend says that is NOT what he would call a holiday at all so if anyone out there wants to be my inca trail buddy get in touch yo!

7. What is your favourite movie and why?
I'm not a huge movie person... But I love Kill Bill Vol 1 and Vol 2. I think there's something about B that is so mentally tough and strong, I can relate to that even though I'm not an amazing ninja woman. 

8. Would you use a time machine to alter your past? Knowing that any changes made could completely change your life/knowledge/personality now?
Probably not. While things that happened in my past haven't all been wonderful, I have learned from them all and come through it mentally a lot tougher. The things I would like to change are outside of my control anyway, I would love to go back in time and change my brother's genetics at conception so he wouldn't have needed his surgery but that's not possible.

9. What’s your all time favourite band?
Most likely Pink Floyd. Although I do love The Killers and Muse.

10. What makes a good friend?
Someone who knows my flaws and loves me anyway, someone I can talk to without feeling self conscious and someone who I know will be there no matter what. I'm lucky to have people like this in my life.

11. Why do you blog?
Initially to keep my honest and committed and to provide a visual diary of how far I have come. Now I blog when life gets a bit much and I need to get it all out. I would love to be a better blogger but I'm not sure it will ever happen.


It was fun answering these, not sure that I'll pass it along, don't have time to come up with new ones!

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with you, Hailey. Success motivates success. Congrats on the nomination. It's very nice to know you.

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete