Background

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Hump Day...

Sometimes at work I get so super busy and I think about all the work that needs to be done and my stomatch twists itself up into knots and I can't eat. Not complaining. If I knew this was the key to losing weight I'd have found somewhere super busy to work years ago!


Results of my kitchen experiments yesterday...


I decided to make a chicken, apricot and chickpea tagine from the most recent weight watchers magazine.
Simmering.... Smells sooo good! 


Once it was done I added some Spinach and let it wilt and put it into two microwave containers for work. 8pp per serve and it really filled me up!


For dinner last night we had roast vegetables, couscous and pan fried haloumi cheese. OMG I love haloumi! So freaking good! Drizzle a bit of olive oil over and it's like heaven. I didn't get a photo because I was just too hungry!


Oh, I don't mean to brag but I grew some of the ingredients myself!


I am DREADING getting up at 5.30am tomorrow morning for personal training. Ugh. I almost rang and cancelled it today but recently it's been almost the only exercise I've been managing. So lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment