Background

Monday, April 23, 2012

Weigh in day...

Weigh in day today! I was sure I was going to stay the same or have a small gain but by some miracle I lost 300 grams which I am super happy with. I knew this week wouldn't be a big hitter thanks to two big weeks the last two weigh ins and a combination of some mad bloating and sunday baking (never again) so yeah. Pleased. From time to time, everyone has an all in all rotten day at work. For me yesterday was one of those days. It really took it out of me, I even had a bit of a cry last night. No reason in particular, it's just a bit overwelming at times. Mostly in a good way but yeah. anyways, I've started hitting the gym to do pilates classes as my personal trainer has found my lower back is massively weak, I'm actually really enjoying it. In the past I've always had an attitude that if exercise isn't super intense it doesn't count, that's a mindset I'm trying to change. Tomorrow is ANZAC day and bf and I are going for a long walk or bike ride which will hopefully involve coffee :) Oh - today I sprinted to the bus, my ankle is healing like a bauss! I'm playing netball on Thursday, can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment