Background

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Soooo....

Sooo...


This morning I saw 88.8kg on the scales, BF announced I was shrinking after noticing he could pull my shorts half a foot away from my stomach (they were really tight when I started) and I walked to get our morning coffee feeling kinda... slim. I'm a long way from actually being slim but I'm allowed to feel that way sometimes!


Today we went and cleaned up my brother's room for when he gets better and gets back to Uni (the reason for my extremely stressful Easter, I won't go into details but it is a not-so-great situation in my life right now). 
After that BF and I sat down and nutted out a special treat for dinner (I struggle to use my propoints on weekends so I had 26 up my sleeve). We settled on a Weight Watchers cabonara recipe in the latest magazine along with a few glasses of Church Road winery Syrah that I picked up on my recent girls trip to the Hawkes Bay.


The pasta came out amazing, I was so glad because BF is a pasta fiend and always suffers when I'm on a "diet". This time is for life though so I am working hard to not miss out on anything :)


Result:
10pp. Can't argue.


Oh, and my physio cleared me to start running, play netball AAAANNNNDDD to start gently easing my ankle back into high heels. Oh how I've missed my little babies!
Here are three of them, so lonely without me!


Tomorrow morning I want to run/walk to the gym, do some weights then run/walk home. I'm so excited to get fit again! And it will be easier because despite my injury I have lost weight.


Ohhhh... I found these shoes for my wedding and I WANT THEM. Can't really justify the cost, but if I can get to the magical 78kg before wedding dress fitting they are MINE.
I want I want I want!

1 comment:

  1. oh, that dinner and wine looks yummy! Congrat's on feeling thinner

    ReplyDelete