Background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello

Hello,


Just me, checking in. Still here, still tracking, still losing (87.8kg on the scales this morning ... Boom).


Not a very good blogger of late but work is beginning to cool off a bit so I might get some time to get some thoughts out and I dunno, for the first time in a long time I feel like my life is ... good enough? I'm happy doing what I'm doing. I'm not creeping on FB wishing I had other people's lives/bodies/personalities. I'm just taking time to get to know myself a bit better perhaps.


Exercise is still an area of my life which I am not devoting enough time and energy to... And tomorrow is the dreaded Thursday. When I have to wake at 5.30am to see my PT.


I absolutely love my PT, she is adorable and SO excited about my progress. But the 5.30am starts kill me and by 3pm I'm a vegetable at work so sadly once these last four weeks are done I shall bid her farewell and spend my money elsewhere.


Saddest part of my day today? My wedding ring is currently being made so I had to give up my engagement ring for the rest of the week so they can make my wedding ring match perfectly. I feel so naked. 
On that note, through a combination of weight loss and colder weather my engagement ring has become very loose and I am worried if I don't get it resized I am going to lose it or damage it. Eeeek.


Winter has set in and we have discovered not only is our house infested with slugs and mice, it is also really cold. I am beginning the house hunt... But I hate moving. I miss living in my own home. At least I can be grateful that our tenants are treating our home like it is their own and looking after it. I think we hit the tenant jackpot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment