Background

Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm still alive!

I'm alive, on track and getting smaller.


Things are going really well and I guess I just don't know what to post about.


I've considered posting my daily eats, but to be honest I'm a total creature of habit and I eat basically the same thing each day with the exception of Dinner. 


I'm attempting to do a bit more exercise, mostly playing a lot of netball, making up for lost time while my ankle was sore. Today I had my weigh in and lost another 800g. I am very close to another set of progress pictures so please watch this space! 


This weekend we are moving house so my main challenge this week is not to get stressed out and not to get so tired that I turn to unhealthy food to get us through. We have allowed lots of time and hired some moving people to help us out, so fingers crossed the weekend will be stress free (relatively!). 


Off to cook dinner before netball. Ham, pumpkin and pea risotto from the Healthy Food Guide. NOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment