Background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I found The One

Today I was surfing the intertubes, in denial about my crazy eating (yesterday I decided that I would eat 600 calories a day so I could become skinny once and for all, which lead to a crazy binge today after being so hungry I could have devoured a small animal... #whenwillIlearn) when I stumbled across The One.


I've wanted to lose weight to look amazing in my wedding dress, but all along I've had a deep seated fear that I haven't liked a single wedding dress despite hours of trawling through bridal websites and even going wedding dress shopping with another bride to be (on a side note - I look gawd awful in the "groomslady" dress said bridetobe has chosen, must not have hips for africa this time next year...). 


Until today. Today, by accident I stumbled across a website containing The One. The Dress. The Object of My Affection. My reason to diet.


The One will not suit me the way I look now, it will not skim lightly over my huge hips which have created a tyre-like formation above my arse. It will not highlight my non-existent collarbones. I MUST HAVE THE DRESS AND I MUST LOOK LIKE A GARDEN GODDESS.


I challenge myself to 100 days. 100 days of less than 1500 calories per day. One hundred days of kindness to myself and my body.
Also, I challenge myself to my first ever 5km running race! 14th March - Waitarere Forest. I've even made a training schedule.


So. First phase - 25 days. 3.5 weeks. Goal - Under 89kg. 


I will have my dream dress!!! (I've emailed the store - hoping like anything that they have it in stock for me to ogle and it's affordable so I don't have to turn to a life of crime to have it #Icannotbestopped).

No comments:

Post a Comment