Background

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Timeline of my Day

Wake at ungodly hour, push snooze button, get up ten mins late, miss the bus, get to the gym late, weigh-in (YEEHAA), work out, walk to work, amazing waterfront view, early to work, so sleepy, breakfast, sleepy, technical tasks ugh gross, coffee and carrot sticks, crunch all numbers, starving, eat salad for lunch, hungry, more spreadsheet ninja-ing, sleepy, sleepy, starving, carrot sticks and sprite zero, clock watching, sleepy, leave work early, mad traffic, sleepy, search for cat, supermarket, search for cat, grapes, lamb and mashed pumpkin, blog, find cat!, blog, TV, sleepy, internet, chocolate, sleep.

Phew.

My view on the way to work this morning (it looks dark but it actually wasn't?)


I've lost 1.5kg since I last weighed in with my PT 3 weeks ago. Considering for 10 days of that I was on a total bender eating everything I could get my hands on and I haven't been able to exercise in two weeks I'm pretty happy with that. I'm really trying to keep my calories at the 1200 mark because I still can't do intense exercise with my ankle so I am hungry a lot. Hungry and grumpy. But it's not forever, so I'll be ok. And I still have a few squares of chocolate each day.

Oh, and the dumbest thing that makes me want to eat a lot, one of my kitties has gone missing :( it's been 5 days now and I'm so worried ------- OMG! Literally just as I was typing that he walked in the door! Looks like he's been in a fight so might be a vet trip tomorrow but YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! (Amended my timeline above haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment