Background

Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday!



Monday Monday Monday!

I finished work today so excited that the weather had cleared all ready to walk home. It wasn't until I went to get changed that I realised: no socks.

So gutted!

Was that going to stop me? No way!  It was still light when I got home and my legs were itching for some exercise so I threw on my running gear complete with shiny new jacket. Result?  Week 2 of the c25k done and the realisation that nothing feels better than making a commitment to yourself and actually following through.

Also, while running I got this overwhelming feeling that this might actually be something I will enjoy doing. I love running so far and I hope I continue to love it as I transition from mostly walking to mostly running!

I then got my domestic ninja on, lit the fire and cooked my chicken with sweet potato pancakes for dinner. Now? In front of the fire watching My Kitchen Rules. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment