Background

Friday, August 31, 2012

Zoo Day!

Boyfriend is back from Aussie, yay!

Because I'm such an awesome girlfriend I didn't force him to sleep in and be lame, instead I let him get out of bed early and come to the Zoo with me! 

I started the day by finishing week three of the C25K, because I'm awesome like that. 

Then we hit People's Coffee en route to the Zoo, this is where only the hippest of all hipsters can be found (BF and I stand out like sore thumbs, we are painfully non-hipster/mainstream, but noone's perfect right?).

Then I discovered one of my newest favourite animals (although the Giraffe will always be number one in my heart), the squirrel monkey:
(Courtesy of my instagram, peanutbuttagal).

Now BF is being totally lame watching Formula 1, but he did walk to the Zoo and put up with my inane animal chatter for a solid hour so he's earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment