Background

Thursday, August 30, 2012

My skinny list

Everyone wanting to shift some weight has their own reasons, whether it's health, family, vanity or a combination everyone needs that motivating factor to get them to change. On top of that main reason, there are also nice things that happen along the way that skinny people can take for granted. 

Here is my "skinny list" of things I yearned for when I was bigger/still yearn for (I have crossed out the ones that I've achieved):


  • Cross my legs comfortably
  • Be in the 70s
  • Reach "virgin fat" (72kg or lower)
  • Beat binge eating
  • Run for 30 mins without stopping
  • Sit comfortably on flimsy outdoor chairs
  • Have the energy to get out of bed in the morning
  • Lose enough weight for people to notice
  • Be under 78kg for my wedding dress fitting
  • Shop in regular clothes shops
  • Wear my size 12 jeans that were too small at Uni
  • Live with peanut butter
  • Enjoy holidays with loads of energy for activities
  • Love having my photo taken again
  • Buy and wear expensive lingerie without feeling ridiculous
  • Wake up every day knowing I made a commitment to myself and followed through
  • Feel my collarbones and hip bones
  • Learn to maintain my weight healthily once I reach goal
  • Go skydiving
  • Weigh myself monthly instead of daily
  • Look forward to summer and the beach
  • Love and treasure my wedding photos without a shred of regret
  • Wear light coloured tops in summer without worrying about huge sweat patches
  • Never set a new years resolution to lose weight ever again
  • Raise my (eventual) children to be active and healthy
  • Be an inspiration to others

No comments:

Post a Comment