Background

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dress pictures

Let's get the boring stuff out of the way... It's weigh-in day...

SW: 96.3kg
CW: 76.5kg
That's down 200g since last week. I was sitting on 76.2 on Saturday morning but I decided to enjoy my time with my mum and bridesmaids on Saturday night and we went out to Planet Spice for an amazing Indian curry and I had a few cheeky glasses of red wine. No big deal.

Here are some photos of two dresses that I have definitely decided against, I can't post the one I'm thinking of just in case Boyfriend happens upon it. I should note that I'm a little worse for wear in the photo as we had to run six blocks in torrential rain to get to the store. It was not fun!



Vanity check: doesn't my waist look TINY!????

So um yup that is all I have for today, I've got thoughts in my head that I need to get down, maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe no-one commented on these. You look fantastic! Your eventual new hubby will be drooling the whole time you walk down the isle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete