Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012


Another set of resolutions, except this time I get the overwhelming feeling that once again they will fail. And it sends me into a bit of a spin.
You see, this year my resolutions can’t fail, because in 14 months I am getting married to the guy of my dreams. And I can’t deal with getting married fat.
I might be vain, stuck up, disordered, mental… whatevs. But if my wedding photos show me as a chubster I will cry and hate them for the rest of my life. And I will be angry with myself. So angry.
So, by my wedding date I’d have like to have lost 30 kilos. I’m going to aim to do it in a year, so I have a little leeway. It’s a big ask, but all goals should be challenging yet achievable.

Weight tends to drop off fast initially, so I’ve tried to adjust timeframes to reflect that:

1 April, 2012 - 10kg lost
1 August 2012 - 20kg lost (clothes start getting awesome about here!)
1 January 2013 - 30kg lost (GOAL!!!) (Virgin fat, amazing clothes!!!)
From then on - toning and maintaining. 

Bring it on… I'll leave you with some inspiration - not a stick figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment