Background

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Motivation

I feel like my motivation is waning, and that is NOT a good place to be!
The scales are up and down each day, but not below 92.8 which is really frustrating, I know I slipped up a bit on the weekend but I still think I had an overall calorie deficit for the week. I just wish it would sort itself out!


Seeing no results makes me question whether what I'm doing is working and makes me want to throw in the towel. A few extras have begun to creep in and I'm swaying to temptation a lot more. I haven't given in (a co-worker brought in banana cake and left it on my desk for people to help themselves to yesterday... the smell was like torture but I stayed strong). 


But seeing no results *should* have the opposite effect. It should make me even more determined. I should be blogging everything I'm eating and all my exercise, I should be relying on Boyfriend's support to help me. He would help, if he even knew anything was wrong. But instead I'm grumpy and upsetting my friends (seriously just want to quit facebook right now... oops) and putting up giant walls around myself.


It's time to bust them down and get on with it! I'm strong and I can do this, but that doesn't mean I have to do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment