Background

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Grumpy!

I want to write a big long post about how it's going and whatnot, but I'm in a major grump! Not about anything in particular, today is just one of those days that you wake up feeling annoyed with the world. 


My eating is still spot on, although I have not done any exercise at all over the past few days and that might be what's making me grumpy. There's no reason to be annoyed with myself over that, it's my first week and I knew I'd be a little slow to get started, the most important thing is to get my eating right this week and that's exactly what I'm doing.


It would also help if I got a decent night's sleep tonight. Since we moved house recently our cats are having some territory issues and they are making my life miserable at night time. To compound that, when I'm sleep deprived I get crazy anxiety so every little sound I hear I get up and see what they are breaking or if they are having an accident inside (and it's always a false alarm). Tonight I'm going to sleep in the spare room by myself with the door shut and hope they don't know I'm there, I really need some sleep!!!!


I've got today off work to make one more long weekend before I get stuck in again next week. I'd like to say I'm doing something really fun and productive, but I think it will just be a lazy day. I should really catch the bus to Kilbernie to use the gym. Boyfriend and I are also going to wander over to the local fitness centre I discovered online recently and see if it's any good. My work is moving buildings soon and I won't be close to my gym anymore, time to find a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment