Background

Monday, January 23, 2012

Time to Chat

It's time to chat.


For the second week in a row I've gained weight. Why? Last week was probably due to TTOM, because on Tuesday I magically dropped 1.5kg. This week is because we went away for my birthday and I let it become an excuse.


So I sit here and reflect on what I've done, and I need to make some confessions.
- There were chocolate cookies I baked for my workmates last Friday
- There was chocolate chips left over from making said cookies
- There was a night out at an Indian restaurant which not only involved creamy curry, naan bread but there was also...
- Red wine
- Birthday cake
- Lunch out at cafes x 2 (one of which was eggs benedict)
- Cheesecake
- More birthday cake
- Fish and chips to top it all off because "I'd blown it anyway"


F&$%!!!!


I set a goal to have dropped 4kg by the end of January.


I need to achieve that, my wedding is getting closer and closer!!!


Time to refocus.


My biggest problem areas are:
- travelling
- celebrating
- alcohol


So no more of those three things! 


The silver lining is I made sure I exercised A LOT when we were in New Plymouth, which isn't something I'm normally good at when we go on holiday. So I guess that is something positive to take away from it...


I will report in tomorrow with the official weigh in damage (although I'd prefer not to tell you at all...) and with a progress report.

No comments:

Post a Comment